High alumina ceramic rings for image intensifer tubes
High Purity Alumina Ceramic Rings
CUMI’s high alumina (97.5%) ceramic rings are used in image intensifier tubes for night vision equipment and other instruments. Ultra-high vacuum compatibility (10-8 to 10-9 mbar.l/s) and best in class dielectric strength (~13 kV/mm in AC and 42 kV/mm in DC) make it the preferred choice for night vision devices.
CUMI Ceramics offers high purity Alumina Ceramic Rings for high dielectric strength and other critical quality parameters. Call us at +91-4344-304700/ +91-4344-304745 or alternatively mail us at email@example.com for a free quote.
Shape As per customer specification
Size As per customer specification
Colour Pearly white
Properties Lightweight, High dielectric strength, Infinitesimal leakage current
- Head-mounted night vision camerasAutomotive
- Medical imaging device
- Surveillance cameras
- 66% lower leakage current in comparison to the benchmark specification.
- 30% lesser price while maintaining same critical quality parameters.
- Established partner of choice for co-creation opportunities
- Economies of experience generated over the years working with world leaders
- Customised solutions
contact our experts
"Enabling Industries, Touching Lives" We are eager to work with you on exciting opportunities & providing solutions. Our experts will connect with you to understand your needs and provide the most effective solution.